Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Cabbage recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won't be able to correct the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
You may prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. Especially if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn't that hard. It's related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to bacon wrapped stuffed cabbage recipe. To cook bacon wrapped stuffed cabbage you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Cabbage:
- Get 1 Head of Cabbage, Parboiled leaves (18).
- Prepare 1.2 lbs of Ground Beef.
- Get 1-1.5 Cup of Brooth Cooked Rice, Cooled.
- Provide 1/2 of Choped onion.
- Use 1 of Egg, Beaten.
- Get 9 pcs of Bacon (18 if thin).
- Prepare 1 of ts.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1-2 cans of Condensed Tomatoe Soup.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fried onion, Option for toppings.
Instructions to make Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Cabbage:
- Mix Ground beef, rice, onion,salt and pepper, egg and 1/3 can Tomatoes Soup.
- Wrapped mixture in Cabbage leaves twice, Wrap bacon, set 9 in heavy dish.
- Pour Tomatoes soup on top and top with fried onions, wrapped foil tightly, bake on 350 for 1 hr..
- Remove foil, low broil for about 5 to 10 min.
- Mix tomatoe soup with juice in pan, also add Marinara sauce on side!.
If you find this Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Cabbage recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.