Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Whole Wheat Flour and Olive Oil Square Bread (One Loaf) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Whole Wheat Flour and Olive Oil Square Bread (One Loaf) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat Flour and Olive Oil Square Bread (One Loaf) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone's active involvement. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it's full before a cycle is started. Don't dry the dishes by using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn't that tough. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to whole wheat flour and olive oil square bread (one loaf) recipe. You can have whole wheat flour and olive oil square bread (one loaf) using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Whole Wheat Flour and Olive Oil Square Bread (One Loaf):
- You need 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- Use 20 grams of Olive oil.
- Prepare 20 grams of Sugar.
- Get 3 grams of Salt.
- Get 170 grams of Water.
- Provide 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Get 30 grams of ~ Walnuts.
Steps to make Whole Wheat Flour and Olive Oil Square Bread (One Loaf):
- Make the dough in the bread maker. Roughly chop the walnuts, and please add them in when it starts the mixing phase..
- Lightly release the gas once the first proofing is done, and bench for 15 minutes..
- After benching, lightly release the gas and stretch the dough out into a rectangle..
- Fold the dough into thirds according to the size of the pan. Blend it together so that air doesn't get in..
- Roll it up but not too tightly~. Roll it up by rolling it back and forth. Close the ends firmly..
- Place into a pan coated with grease, then let it rise for the second time..
- Once it has risen to about 80% of the pan, bake in the oven at 200℃ for 30 minutes..
- After baking, remove the lid and lightly drop the whole pan onto the counter to remove excess air..
- Now your healthy, whole wheat flour sliced bread is done..
- The walnuts accent the fluffy bread nicely..
- This is whole wheat walnut bread with the fragrance of olive oil..
- This one was eaten topped with honey. I recommend this as well..
If you find this Whole Wheat Flour and Olive Oil Square Bread (One Loaf) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.