Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gluten-free Deep Dish Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gluten-free Deep Dish Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That's a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won't be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Start out with changing the lights. Do this for your house, not just the kitchen. You should change your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don't need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn't that hard. It's related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to gluten-free deep dish pizza recipe. You can have gluten-free deep dish pizza using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gluten-free Deep Dish Pizza:
- Provide 3 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 15 oz of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get 8 oz of shredded Mozzarella cheese (about 2 cups).
Steps to make Gluten-free Deep Dish Pizza:
- Heat oven to 425°F. Lightly grease casserole dish..
- Mix baking mix, water, & butter until soft dough forms. Pat dough in bottom of dish & up sides a little..
- Cook & stir ground beef, salt, & garlic until beef is brown, drain, & set aside..
- Mix tomato sauce & Italian seasoning; spread evenly over dough. Spoon beef mixture evenly over sauce. Top with cheese..
- Bake until crust is golden brown, about 20 minutes..
If you find this Gluten-free Deep Dish Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.