Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That's a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it's even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you'll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that difficult. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars recipe. You can cook chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars:
- Get of Crust:.
- Get 2 cup of Flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 2/3 cup of softened Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Get 2/3 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Take 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of Chocolate Chips.
- Provide of Filling.
- Provide 8 oz of softened Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Provide 1 tsp of Vanilla.
Instructions to make Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars:
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 9x9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray. Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt for crust..
- Cream together butter, brown sugar and sugar until fluffy..
- Add egg and vanilla and whip to incorporate. Add flour mixture and mix until incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Press 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan to form an even layer. Combine filling ingredients and beat until blended..
- Spread filling over the cookie dough layer and level..
- Crumble remaining crust dough over the filling layer. Bake for 40 minutes, or until cheesecake is set and cookie dough has browned. Allow to cool completely and chill before slicing..
If you find this Chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.