Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Brad's cheesy corn fried cod w/ pickled cucumber & tomato salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's cheesy corn fried cod w/ pickled cucumber & tomato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's cheesy corn fried cod w/ pickled cucumber & tomato salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won't be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it's even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones which might be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to brad's cheesy corn fried cod w/ pickled cucumber & tomato salad recipe. You can cook brad's cheesy corn fried cod w/ pickled cucumber & tomato salad using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's cheesy corn fried cod w/ pickled cucumber & tomato salad:
- Get of For the cod.
- Provide 2 lbs of wild Ling cod.
- Get of Sea salt, white pepper, and garlic powder.
- Provide 1 cup of ap flour.
- Use 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Provide 1 cup of corn meal.
- Use 4 oz of merlot belvitano cheese, shredded.
- Take of Lemon and dill for garnish.
- You need of For the salad.
- Use 1 of cucumber, split in half, sliced thin.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes, split in half, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Provide to taste of Sea salt, white pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 3 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbs of white wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
Steps to make Brad's cheesy corn fried cod w/ pickled cucumber & tomato salad:
- Mix all ingredients for the salad into a LG bowl. Just cover everything with water. Refrigerate for at least a half hour..
- Clean cod. Make sure that there are no bones. Cut into portion sizes. Sprinkle with seasonings. Let sit 10 minutes. Heat enough oil to fry in a shallow pan. Medium low heat..
- Dredge fish in flour, then egg, then cornmeal. Coat well. Fry in oil until golden brown. Both sides. Drain on a paper towel..
- Place in a baking dish. Top well with cheese. Place in a preheated oven at 425 until cheese is well melted..
- Remove from oven and plate fish. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the top and garnish with dill. Add salad. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's cheesy corn fried cod w/ pickled cucumber & tomato salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.