Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Caramel mug cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel mug cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That's a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area get started on as any. This will go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren't needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it's not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Try keeping the lights off if you don't absolutely need them, and notice how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It's about being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to caramel mug cake recipe. To make caramel mug cake you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel mug cake:
- You need 3 tablespoon of flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take 1 teaspoon of caramel essence.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of rasberry sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of whipped cream.
- You need 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Caramel mug cake:
- Grease your coffee mug..
- In a small bowl whisk sugar, vegetable oil and egg till light and frothy then add your caramel essence whisk and add your milk..
- Sift in flour and baking powder then mix your batter until well-combined..
- Pour batter to a greased coffee mug and cook in your microwave for 1 minute if it's not cooked add few more seconds..
- Let it cool and serve it with whipped cream and raspberry sauce place fork and spoon dust with cocoa for garnish and some mint..
If you find this Caramel mug cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.