Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
While it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is not true. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it's full before a cycle is commenced. Don't dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney recipe. To make hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney you only need 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney:
- Prepare of Tomato chutney.
- Take 6-7 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Take 2 spoon of ghee or butter.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 4 of chopped tomatoes.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get of For Hummus.
- Provide 1 bowl of boiled chick peas.
- Prepare 3 spoon of olive oil.
- You need 3-4 spoon of tahini paste.
- Provide 5 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 3 of green chilles.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 of lemon.
- Prepare As needed of Water.
- Get As needed of Tahini paste and whole wheat pita bread.
- Provide 2 tbsp of White til.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 of lemon.
- Provide As needed of water.
- Provide 2 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1 spoon of yeast.
- You need 1 spoon of sugar.
- Get As needed of Mixed herbs (ones choice)I have added chilli flaxes and basil.
- Use 2 spoon of olive oil.
- Prepare As needed of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Water.
Instructions to make Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney:
- For Tahini paste grind in mixture white til, salt, squeeze lemon and little water to make it smooth paste..
- For Hummus in grinder add boiled chickpeas, salt, tahani paste, olive oil, garlic cloves, salt and water grind well and make non sticky smooth hummus.
- For Wheat pita bread in half glass warm water add sugar and active yeast keep it side for 10 minutes to dilute. In another bowl take whole wheat flour add salt, olive oil, herbs and yeast water to make soft dough. Keep the dough in warm place for 2 hrs..
- Once it puff take a small ball of dough and roll it in oval shape. Place it on pre heat tawa. on very slow flame let it puff up in ball shape. Turn it. And serve hot pita bread applying butter or plain (once choice).
- Tomato chutney heat the pan add ghee or butter in it with chopped garlic roast it little add chopped tomatoes and salt. Once cooked add chilled powder and smash the tomatoes with smasher. Once water get evaporates turn off the gas. Top the tomato chutney on hummus and serve chilled..
If you find this Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.