Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Basil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Basil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That's a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may possibly prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to tomato basil soup recipe. To make tomato basil soup you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato Basil Soup:
- Take 2 can of Petite Sliced Tomatoes.
- Use 1 can of Tomato Sauce large.
- Get 1/2 each of Onion thinly sliced.
- Get 1 bunch of Fresh Basil chopped.
- Use 1 cup of Half and Half.
- Get 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Tomato Basil Soup:
- In large pan put tomatoes, tomato sauce, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Turn stove to medium heat. As this mixture begins to heat add sliced onions and sweet basil. Continue heating up to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer for 10-15 minutes..
- When onions are tender and tomatoes are fully cooked add the Half and Half. Continue cooking until mixture returns to the boil stage..
- Reduce heat to simmer or completely turn off. Ready to serve.
If you find this Tomato Basil Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.