Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fluffy Pancake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fluffy Pancake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy Pancake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That's a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won't be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Perhaps the food just isn't quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it's full before a cycle is commenced. Don't dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn't that hard. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to fluffy pancake recipe. To cook fluffy pancake you only need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fluffy Pancake:
- Use of Cake batter.
- Get 1 of egg yolks.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of powder sugar.
- Take 2 tablespoon of milk.
- Get 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Get 3 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- Get 1/3 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Use as needed of sugar.
- Provide of Meringue.
- Take 2 of egg whites.
- Use 1 &1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
Instructions to make Fluffy Pancake:
- Take a bowl add egg yolk and sugar and mix it well until it become pale in colour..
- Mix milk and oil. Now pour this mixture into egg mix in 3 batches and mix well each time..
- In this mixture sieve all purpose flour and baking powder and whisk well. You have to make sure batter is sticky. We have to make gluten at this point. Now add salt and vanilla essence and give it a good mix. Set it a side..
- Meringue-Take a bowl add egg whites and with the help of electrical beater whisk it in low speed till it form foam. At this point add half of the sugar and keep whisking until it become shiny. Now add rest of the sugar add whisk it in high speed until stiff peaks form. It will take 3-4 mins..
- Now corporate this meringue in the cake batter. Firstly take 1/3 of the meringue and whisk it with hand beater in taping motions for 5-6 times. When 80% meringue will mix making a circular motion to combine. Do not mix completely otherwise you will over mix the batter..
- Add another 1/3 of meringue and follow same steps as previous one. Now add rest of the meringue and mix 80-90%..
- Now take a spatula to make sure every part is mixed. It will hold it's shape when you drop, if you mixed properly..
- Now heat up a non-stick tawa and grease it with 1 teaspoon oil. Now pour cake batter as much as you want and cover it with lid for 3-4 min on low flame. After that flip it over. If it's not easy to flip then cook for another 1 minute. Now flip this and cover it with lid and cook it for 3-4 mins..
- Now transfer them into serving plate. Dust powder sugar, add butter and drizzle honey on the top. Here your tempting pancake is ready. Enjoy this yummy pancake with friends and family..
- Note- Mixing the meringue in batter with whisk is better than spatula because each wire of whisk mix the meringue and batter quickly without deflating the meringue..
- Do not use butter while greasing the tawa. Because butter is pure fat so it's easy to burn..
- You have to make sure that you bake this pancake in the lowest heat of your gas stove..
If you find this Fluffy Pancake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.