Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Fluffy Mini Bread Loaves Using a Pound Cake Pan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Fluffy Mini Bread Loaves Using a Pound Cake Pan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn't as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to simple fluffy mini bread loaves using a pound cake pan recipe. You can cook simple fluffy mini bread loaves using a pound cake pan using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Fluffy Mini Bread Loaves Using a Pound Cake Pan:
- Take 300 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Dry yeast.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Provide 25 grams of Butter.
- Use 180 ml of Milk + Water.
Steps to make Simple Fluffy Mini Bread Loaves Using a Pound Cake Pan:
- Combine the milk and water. Microwave for 30 seconds (until just warm to the touch). Melt the butter in the microwave and beat the egg..
- Put all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix together until it lumps together..
- When it becomes one lump, knead the dough on a floured surface. Knead for about 5 minutes..
- Let it rise (proof). Coat the bowl with oil and lightly cover with plastic wrap and a damp dish cloth for 30 minutes (in a warm room)..
- Once it has expanded, get rid of the gas pockets and separate into 8 pieces..
- Shape the pieces into balls. Spray with water to prevent drying out and let sit for 5 minutes..
- Shape them and set into the cake pans..
- Let rise (proof) a second time. Cover with plastic wrap and a damp cloth and leave for 30 minutes. (It's a good idea to place them on the preheating oven.) Once they have swelled even more, place them in the oven..
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 190°C. (The baking time varies according to the oven so please adjust accordingly).
- When the bread has cooled, remove from the pans. If waiting until the next day to eat it, wait for it to completely cool and then store in a plastic bag..
- Here it is with chocolate..
- This is a wonderful method given to me by the Cookpad user U-coyote. Here's how to let it sit overnight..
- [Night] Shape the dough and put into the cake pans. Cover the dough with plastic wrap. Cover with a damp cloth and place into a plastic bag. Close the bag and let sit in the refrigerator overnight (or 6-7 hours)..
- [Morning] Warm for 1 minute at 200 W. Leave the dough in a warm place until the oven is completely preheated. Then bake for 30 minutes at 190ºC. Then it's done..
If you find this Simple Fluffy Mini Bread Loaves Using a Pound Cake Pan recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.