Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Ham, Eggs and Udon Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham, Eggs and Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham, Eggs and Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won't be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you're in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to ham, eggs and udon noodles recipe. You can have ham, eggs and udon noodles using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ham, Eggs and Udon Noodles:
- Take 4 oz of Udon noodles.
- Take 4 oz of leftover smoked ham.
- Use 4 oz of jalapeño peppers.
- Provide 2 tsp of coarse ground black pepper.
- Get 3 large of eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
Instructions to make Ham, Eggs and Udon Noodles:
- In a frying pan add the ham and let heat through. Add Udon noodles let get a little brown, then add 1/3 cup water so noodles absorb flavor of ham. Add spices, mix well, add jalapeños and their juices - I used canned.
- Add eggs but don't break the yolk. Move the other ingredients from around the eggs, splash the liquid in pan on top of eggs repeatedly.
- Add the 1/4 cup of water cove let steam for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
If you find this Ham, Eggs and Udon Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.