Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don't want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don't overlook that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to thai green curry recipe. You can cook thai green curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry:
- Use 6 of Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Green Curry Paste.
- Provide 2 cans of Coconut Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Thai Fish Sauce.
- Provide 4 of Kaffir Lime Leaves.
- Provide 6 of Baby Sweetcorn.
- Prepare 1 Handful of Mangetout.
- Provide 10 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 5 of Big Oyster Mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 can of Chopped Bamboo Shoots.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry:
- 1. Start off by tearing the oyster mushrooms into smaller more bite-size pieces, also chop the baby sweetcorn, halves the tomatoes and put all into a bowl together along with the whole mangetout..
- 2. Now score the chicken thighs and we're ready to get cooking..
- 3. Firstly get the pan up to a med/high heat and open the cans of coconut milk and open and drain out the bamboo shoots, then add the curry paste along with 1/4 can of coconut milk, mix it and leave to cook through a bit and thicken..
- 4. Once the sauce has thickened put in your chicken and move it around making sure every bit is covered in curry..
- 5. After chicken is covered put in the kaffir lime leaves, the rest of the coconut milk cans, the fish sauce and the vegetables and tomatoes and bamboo shoots put in everything really, you could also add some sugar for a sweeter curry or chilies for a more spicy one. I prefer leaving it untouched..
- 6. When everything is in, mix and leave to stew until the chicken is cooked or for 40 minutes then you're done!.
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.