Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Kathiyawadi Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Kathiyawadi Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone's active contribution. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as effectively as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that tough. It's about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to quick kathiyawadi dinner recipe. You can cook quick kathiyawadi dinner using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick Kathiyawadi Dinner:
- You need 12 of potatoes(potatoes should be small).
- Prepare 3 of onion.
- Get 3 of tomato.
- Use 1 of capsicum.
- Get 2 tbsp of garlic.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of khasmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric Powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take 3 tbsp of oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of garam masala.
Instructions to make Quick Kathiyawadi Dinner:
- Cut big pieces of onion and tomato and half crush it.
- Cut square pieces of capsicum.
- Half crush garlic.
- Now take a kadai and add oil in it and when it is heated add half crush onion and tomato paste, salt and turmeric powder and roast for 5 minutes.
- Add salt and turmeric powder to the potatoes and then boil till 1 whishtle.
- When the gravy is cooked add garlic, coriander powder, 2 tbsp water, khasmiri chilli powder and garam masala and roast for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add all the potatoes and mix it well and cook for 5 minutes on slow flame.
- Now add coriander and serve it.
If you find this Quick Kathiyawadi Dinner recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.