Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That's a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it's full before a cycle is started. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. It's about being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to no sugar added gluten free blueberry carrot protein cake recipe. To make no sugar added gluten free blueberry carrot protein cake you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake:
- Prepare 1 cup of white jasmine rice flour.
- Use 45 grams of garden of life raw fit unflavored high protein powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of finely pureed carrots.
- Provide 1 cup of blueberries.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar(optional).
- Provide 1 cup of honey(or more if desired).
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil and rice flour to coat the pan.
Steps to make No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake:
- Make the rice flour by using a coffee grinder or buy it at your local health food store.
- Mix all the dry ingredients separate from the wet ingredients except for the blueberries (save those for the last step).
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Coat any sized pan with the olive oil and the rice flour.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients and pour in the pan.
- Sprinkle blueberries on top and put in the oven for 25-30 mins.
- Let cool once cooked through then cut into small bars u can carry with u after a workout or in the morning with your coffee :).
If you find this No sugar added gluten free Blueberry carrot protein cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.