Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Vodka Sauce Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vodka Sauce Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vodka Sauce Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren't that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, however, is dumb. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don't forget that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to vodka sauce soup recipe. To cook vodka sauce soup you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vodka Sauce Soup:
- Get 1-1/2 pound of ground pork.
- Get 1/2 pound of Cavatappi pasta, corkscrew.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of vodka.
- Get 30 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1/2 stick of butter.
- Use 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Use 2 tablespoons of chopped chives.
- Get 2 cups of water.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 15 ounces of canned Cannellini beans.
Instructions to make Vodka Sauce Soup:
- Add water and salt to a pot. When the butter starts to melt add the pasta. Then add the tomato sauce. Bring to a boil. Then turn to low boil..
- Add the beans, seasonings, vodka, and pork. Keep on a low boil. Everything but the cream should be in now..
- When pasta is done and pork isn't pink, turn off the heat and stir in the cream. Cover and allow to rest covered for 15 minutes. The pasta will still cook absorbing more of the liquids. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Vodka Sauce Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.