Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Stir Fried Shrimp and Veggies Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir Fried Shrimp and Veggies Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir Fried Shrimp and Veggies Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone's active contribution. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn't that difficult. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to stir fried shrimp and veggies pasta recipe. You can have stir fried shrimp and veggies pasta using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stir Fried Shrimp and Veggies Pasta:
- Use 8 oz of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Take 1 lb of headless shrimp peeled.
- Get 3 tbs of olive oil.
- Take 1 of onion sliced.
- Get 1 cup of carrots julianned.
- You need 1 cup of celery.
- Take 1/2 cup of parsley.
- You need 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of pepper.
Instructions to make Stir Fried Shrimp and Veggies Pasta:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook spaghetti pasta in boiling water until al dente. Drain and set aside..
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Cook garlic in oil for 1 minute..
- Stir in onion, and cook until soft..
- Stir in shrimp, and cook until pink..
- Mix in the celery and carrots, and cook for 2 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Mix in parsley and season with oyster sauce, salt, and pepper..
- Toss pasta with veggies and shrimp and serve warm..
If you find this Stir Fried Shrimp and Veggies Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.