Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake in the Blender recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake in the Blender recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to simple strawberry no-bake cheesecake in the blender recipe. You can cook simple strawberry no-bake cheesecake in the blender using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake in the Blender:
- Prepare 150 grams of Strawberries.
- Take 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- Provide 150 grams of Yogurt.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Egg yolks.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- Get 8 grams of Powdered gelatin.
Steps to make Simple Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake in the Blender:
- Remove the stems from the strawberries. Leave the cream cheese out to return to room temperature. Sprinkle the powdered gelatin into 3 tablespoons of water (not listed in ingredients), mix, and leave to soak for 3 minutes..
- Pour the milk into a small pan and heat until just before it's about to boil. Stop the heat, add the gelatin from Step 1 and mix well to dissolve..
- Add the strawberries, cream cheese, sugar, egg yolks, yogurt and the gelatin-milk mixture into the blender and switch it on. When the mixture is even and smooth, add to some serving cups, cover with a sheet of cling film and leave to chill and set in the fridge..
- Have fun topping with treats such as strawberry sauce or fresh sliced strawberries..
- [Strawberry Sauce] Add 150 g strawberries, 4 tablespoons granulated sugar and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice into a pan and simmer on a medium-high heat for 10-15 minutes..
If you find this Simple Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake in the Blender recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.