Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That's a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won't be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you'll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Mainly if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn't that hard. It's about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to canned ground beef taco meat recipe. You can have canned ground beef taco meat using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat:
- You need 3 of # ground beef.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 of small bell pepper.
- Use 1 of jalapeño (optional).
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Use 5 Tbs of chili powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Steps to make Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat:
- Remove seeds from both peppers and peel the onion.....
- Mince all veggies in food processor.
- Brown 3# of ground beef and add onion and peppers.... Salt, pepper, garlic..... Brown completely... And drain excess fat...
- Turn off and allow ground beef mix to sit and cool.....
- Add chili powder and cayenne and adjust salt to taste....
- This can be frozen in ziplock bags.
- This can be canned in a Pressure Canner only... A pint jar holds one pound. I use the pint jars for casseroles, chili, or tamales. (I can this in 12 oz jars also for taco salad). Fill each sterilized jar with a tight pack.. Leave 1/2" headspace. Wipe lip of jar with vinegar. Place lid and ring on and process in a pressure cooker for 60 minutes (pint jars or less).
If you find this Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.