Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Maple Syrup Spicy Breaded Chicken, Mange-touts and Mushroom with Thyme Basmati Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Maple Syrup Spicy Breaded Chicken, Mange-touts and Mushroom with Thyme Basmati Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maple Syrup Spicy Breaded Chicken, Mange-touts and Mushroom with Thyme Basmati Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Maybe the food isn't quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many men and women incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it's full before a cycle is going. Don't dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that hard. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to maple syrup spicy breaded chicken, mange-touts and mushroom with thyme basmati rice recipe. To cook maple syrup spicy breaded chicken, mange-touts and mushroom with thyme basmati rice you need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Maple Syrup Spicy Breaded Chicken, Mange-touts and Mushroom with Thyme Basmati Rice:
- Prepare of Main Ingredients.
- You need 2 of Chicken Breast (cubed).
- Take 200 g of Basmati Rice.
- Use of Herbs/Spices.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Dried Thyme.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Garlic Granules.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Ground Ginger.
- You need of Pane(Coating) Ingredients.
- Prepare 3 of Large Eggs (Beaten).
- Prepare 2 of Scotch Bonnets (Thinly Chopped).
- Provide 3 Cups of Self Raising Flour.
- Use 3 Cups of Golden Breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 of Red Onion (Thinly chopped).
- You need of Other ingredients.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Maple Syrup.
- Take 80 g of Mangetouts.
- Use 50 g of Chestnut Mushrooms (Sliced).
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Tomato Pesto.
- Prepare of Seasoning (Salt&Black Pepper).
- Take 2 Cups of Sesame Oil.
Steps to make Maple Syrup Spicy Breaded Chicken, Mange-touts and Mushroom with Thyme Basmati Rice:
- Combine thoroughly;red onion, scotch bonnets and the flour in a bowl. Add to the bowl; smoked paprika, garlic granules, (1 part) dried thyme and ginger and mix in.(season). Coat the chicken cubes in this order: Flour-eggs-breadcrumbs. Tips: double coat with flour and eggs to get a good consistency of coating..
- Heat up the sesame oil in a frying pan on a medium high heat. Shallow fry the breaded chicken for 5 minutes. Preheat oven at 200’C. Transfer the chicken to an oven tray lined with baking parchment(Tip: this is to avoid the coating sticking to the tray or foil). Place in the top rack and bake for 25 minutes..
- Meanwhile cook the basmati rice in 220-250 ml of dried thyme infused water(fingertip measurement applies) for 10-12 minutes..
- Shallow fry the mangetouts and mushrooms in a drizzle of sesame oil for 5 minutes. Add tomato pesto and stir. Simmer for 3 minutes; stir in the cooked breaded chicken. Simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in the maple syrup and reduce for 2 minutes..
- Serving Suggestion.
If you find this Maple Syrup Spicy Breaded Chicken, Mange-touts and Mushroom with Thyme Basmati Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.